• What information Paper Parties Malta collects about you?
• How will Paper Parties Malta use information we collect about you?
• When will Paper Parties Malta use your details to contact you?
• Whether Paper Parties Malta will disclose your details to anyone else
• Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to Paper Parties Malta
Paper Parties Malta is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our website and related services. All information obtained is stored on a secure server and all online processes are encrypted and take place through a secure server. Only the promoters of Paper Parties Malta will have access to your personal information and we guarantee your security and value your business and custom.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws in Malta concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2001, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “data protection laws”.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties, who in turn have their own respective privacy policies, including that of our suppliers, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these third party websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information Paper Parties Malta collects about you?
When you purchase any product/s from us, we will ask for personal information about you. This will consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. When you are asked to submit details of your credit card, Paper Parties Malta confirms that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
How will Paper Parties Malta use information we collect about you?
Paper Parties Malta will use your personal information for a number of purposes including but not limited to the following:
• to deliver the products or services you have purchased;
• for administration or after-sales service;
• for website-related services, e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance;
• to contact you about any message you have sent using our website including via our contact form and/or details; and
• to analyse and improve the services offered on the website. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, Paper Parties Malta may also contact you from time to time with details of special offers and/or promotions that we believe may be relevant to you. You are able to withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
When will Paper Parties Malta use your details to contact you?
We may contact you:
• in relation to any purchase you have made in order to ensure that we can deliver your goods to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about Paper Parties Malta’s services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes where legislation permits this and you have indicated that you wish to be contacted.
Whether Paper Parties Malta will disclose your details to anyone else
We will not share your information with anyone other than for the fulfillment of your order (e.g. credit card processing or courier companies) and we will keep and use your information in line with best practices and our legal obligations under the current Maltese data protection and privacy legislation.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the website, including in Testimonials or Product Reviews, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, Paper Parties Malta may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Paper Parties Malta reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of Malta (e.g. using a stolen credit card), Paper Parties Malta may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as any law enforcement agencies.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill your order and any subsequent queries, or for as long as you remain a registered user of our site.
Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to Paper Parties Malta
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Paper Parties Malta holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
This website is available only for Maltese customers.
Current revision date: 25th August 2014